Pages

My Badges

TOP 5 badge
I WON TOP 5 AND I WAS THE GUEST DT WINNER AT TOMIC CHALLENGE #55 ON DATE 29/08/2012

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A card for my Soul Friend Belinda

Hello Bloggers ! =)

Each year, my best friend sends me a big card with a photo montage frame on the cover, made with all the "best pictures of the year". She has always respected traditions, she's the only one who still sends me regular mail (by post I mean). I get a postcard when she's abroad on holiday with her family, or to invite, to thank. And of course, I always receive something for the festive season. But shame on me, I lost that. I already wanted to make a little something for her last year, but I abandon the idea. I would be lying if I said I didn't have time to do it. I'm just very lazy sometimes.
So this year, I can proudly say I made something for my friend =)

The papers I used are from the "Tradition" collection, designed by Fancy Pants. I cut the flags with the Doohickey "Cloud & Flag" from Magnolia. The snow has been made with "Platinum" stickles. I cut the tag with the Nestabilities die "label 14" from Spellbinders. I distressed the edges with "Frayed Burlap" ink. The "Meilleurs voeux" wood stamp is from
the company Personal Stamp Exchange (known as PSX).  And on the inside, I stained the whole white side of the paper with the same ink as on the edges. And then, I stamped some snowflakes almost everywhere with the "Rich Cocoa" Memento ink :) Voilà for the main things I made.




































No comments:

Post a Comment