Pages

My Badges

TOP 5 badge
I WON TOP 5 AND I WAS THE GUEST DT WINNER AT TOMIC CHALLENGE #55 ON DATE 29/08/2012

Friday, January 18, 2013

Project Life Page - First attempt

Hello Bloggers ! =)

Yes, I succumbed to the temptation of doing a "project life" page :)
On the other hand, how was I supposed to do something else these days since all the scrap magazines present "project life" as an obligatory step in our continuous craft evolution ??

So I found this center page in an old issue of a french mag ("Histoire de Pages" n° 44 - one of my faves) displaying free elements to cut out (designed by Denise Laborde). I must say that since I bought my little round corner punch, I loooooove to prepare journaling cards and labels in advance. So I began to cut in the paper and then I felt the need to enter the next phase and here it is :)

For the background, I just used a basic "kraft" cardstock from Bazzill and added some label stickers from My Mind's Eyes ("Miss Caroline" and "Lost and Found Two" collections). I cut distorted hearts with my Kesi'Art dies and the smallest with a punch from Heyda. I also stamped some stitchingss from Florilège and sentiments from The Bloomini Studio ("Parfum d'Amour", "Home Sweet Home" and "Ces photos racontent").

And last but not least, I used a photo sleeve from We R Memory Keepers to display all the elements.

I had a lot of fun doing this and I guess I'll create additional pages soon :)

 














































































This card is copyrighted. Before using someone else's material, you might start by asking the autorization to the owner.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Thanks for stopping by today ;-)




2 comments: