Pages

My Badges

TOP 5 badge
I WON TOP 5 AND I WAS THE GUEST DT WINNER AT TOMIC CHALLENGE #55 ON DATE 29/08/2012

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Une carte pour ma Cossinel

Hello fellow Crafters = ^_^ =

Here is a quickie card I've made in a rush for my lil' sister some weeks ago. So it's not a highly elaborated creation this time, but as it's still a creation of mine, I just wanted to document it here because this blog is also my portfolio :)

For the little story, I gave a french nickname to my sister years ago when she learned to speak. She wasn't able to pronounce the word "coccinelle" for a "ladybug", so she used to say : "cossinel". And since then, I affectionately call her "Ma Cossinel". So it's a wink she will instantly understand ;-)

Basic Grey is one of my most favorite paper designers. These ones are from an old sweet collection that I particularly like : the "Sugared" one. I sanded the edges of each pieces I cut. The background is a simple kraft cardstock from Bazzill. I also used a "gold" pen to draw the antennas, "White Opal" stickles to highlight the white spots and the "thinking of you" stamp is from Inkadinko. And voilà :








This card is copyrighted. Before using someone else's material, you might start by asking the autorization to the owner.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Thanks for stopping by ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment